Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Fairmont Singapore Wedding Review - Is this good enough?

  1. #1

    Fairmont Singapore Wedding Review - Is this good enough?

    Hello BTBs,
    What's your take about Fairmont Singapore? Do you think this is a good choice for wedding venue?

    Care to share wedding banquet details of this place?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane_Sim View Post
    Hello BTBs,
    What's your take about Fairmont Singapore? Do you think this is a good choice for wedding venue?

    Care to share wedding banquet details of this place?
    I say Fairmont has edge over the others because of its reasonable wedding packages and good location. I believe that budget is everything so it's important to get quality and value for service wedding celebration.

    When's the big day? Are you signing up with them or still gathering info?

  3. #3
    Hi Fern. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Mmm, planning to commit to them once i got the details straight. I want to make sure that everything is perfect or at least close to that. Tentative date for the big day is October 28, 2015 or around that, we're still trying to find an auspicious date.

    Please keep your comments coming. I'd be more than grateful for your feedback.

  4. #4
    Hi Diane. Fairmont's ballroom is pillarless and huge. As i can see it, this is a hotel that is designed for luxurious wedding and meeting events so if you're up to grand wedding celebration then this is the most perfect place you can find. For best result and more answers to your queries, it's best if you go down and visit the venue itself.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by roxy View Post
    Hi Diane. Fairmont's ballroom is pillarless and huge. As i can see it, this is a hotel that is designed for luxurious wedding and meeting events so if you're up to grand wedding celebration then this is the most perfect place you can find. For best result and more answers to your queries, it's best if you go down and visit the venue itself.
    Hi Roxy, thank you for your review about the ballroom. I will definitely go there one of these days but first i want to know the basic details about everything so that i won't look ignorant when i talk with the SA. It's not like i'm trying to become expert about Fairmont, i just want to look as if i know anything so i won't get duped with unnecessary add-ons. I wonder what's the wedding banquet cost like.

  6. #6
    Hi.

    Package is S$1138++ per table good for 10 persons which include quite an impressive list of complimentary goodies. All their packages is good for 200 people.

  7. #7
    Diane dear, if you haven't visited the venue yet, might as well explore their website. Although it's not giving that much information but at least it can give you ideas and photos on it's inside appearance.
    Here is the link:

    Singapore Weddings: Venues and Wedding Reception at Fairmont

    To get instant access on their wedding packages, simply email the wedding concierge and you can start from there.

    Good luck!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OliveTree View Post
    Hi.

    Package is S$1138++ per table good for 10 persons which include quite an impressive list of complimentary goodies. All their packages is good for 200 people.
    Hi Olive,

    Would you mind sharing what's the content of this package? And if it's possible to avail at less than 200 people. Thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. Good Renovation Contractor to recommend in Singapore?
    By wendykoh in forum Home, Decor & Renovation
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-01-2018, 10:25 AM
  2. Good Wedding Photo Shoot locations in Singapore?
    By Canny in forum Wedding Photography & Videography
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 11-29-2014, 11:02 AM
  3. FAIRMONT SINGAPORE - Dinner Banquet & Buffet Lunch & Tea Receiption 2011
    By Wedding Banquet 2011 in forum Wedding Banquet Price List 2011
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 04:37 PM
  4. FAIRMONT SINGAPORE - Dinner Banquet & Buffet 2012 Price List
    By Wedding Banquet 2012 in forum Wedding Banquet Price List 2012
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 03:28 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contact Us
If you have any problem posting, unable to login or not able to register, you can email us at admin@hipponetwork.com. We do our best to response within 24 hours. Click Here to visit KiasuBride for the latest wedding tips and venue reviews, the official wedding blog of WeddingForum.Sg to help you plan your wedding.

Find us on Facebook