Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 76 of 76

Thread: Slimming Solutions Needed

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by selenarose View Post
    yes, of course! it's good to be aware of what you eat! with this new figure, i've been very careful, not wanting to bounce back!
    my family has been very motivating in the eating sense. we've all started paying attention to what we eat. it's a good way to maintain the weight loss as a family.

  2. #72
    i agree! family/friends motivation plays a very important role! but more than that, i think it's self-determination too! it all starts from within, don't it?

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolettegoh View Post
    i agree! family/friends motivation plays a very important role! but more than that, i think it's self-determination too! it all starts from within, don't it?
    yes! i find that especially helpful too! after awhile, it just becomes a habit.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by selenarose View Post
    yes! i find that especially helpful too! after awhile, it just becomes a habit.
    yes! we are all helping each other haha! how often do you go for maintenance?

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolettegoh View Post
    yes! we are all helping each other haha! how often do you go for maintenance?
    i go once or twice a month. it depends on my schedule too. i'm still maintaining my weight, so i don't have to go too often haha! it is true that the chance of rebound is minimal!

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by selenarose View Post
    i go once or twice a month. it depends on my schedule too. i'm still maintaining my weight, so i don't have to go too often haha! it is true that the chance of rebound is minimal!
    i think rebound is what we're all afraid of! glad to hear that it is minimal! i guess it works because of shou's techniques - combining eastern and western treatments. so while it helps us lose weight, at the same time, it's body wellness.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. My Slimming experience before wedding!!
    By Suki C in forum Wedding Marketplace
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:30 AM
  2. 2B Printing Solutions
    By Directory in forum Invitation Cards & Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:14 AM
  3. Home-based slimming package
    By lavender_in_bottle in forum Wedding and Solemnization Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 03:50 PM
  4. Magic Slim body shaper and girdle for slimming
    By bibigirl in forum Wedding Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 12:13 PM
  5. RE: slimming
    By Prada in forum Wedding Marketplace
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contact Us
If you have any problem posting, unable to login or not able to register, you can email us at admin@hipponetwork.com. We do our best to response within 24 hours. Click Here to visit KiasuBride for the latest wedding tips and venue reviews, the official wedding blog of WeddingForum.Sg to help you plan your wedding.

Find us on Facebook