Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Weight Loss Tips

  1. #1

    Weight Loss Tips

    So here I am trying to lose weight. Problem is I just don't have the time. Work already takes up most of my time. I'm sure all of you have experienced being so worn out that you can't fathom going to a gym after work.

    There are always diet supplements but I'm always weary of such things. Remember the Slim 10 saga?

    I was thinking of buying body shapers after reading about them in last weeks issue of Urban. Has anyone tried them? Do they work? Was able to find the following on youtube as well - YouTube - magicslim88's Channel

  2. #2
    Guess nobody uses them on this forum. Anyways found this promotion if anyone is interested.

  3. #3
    Perhaps start from diet first, reducing carbo in ur lunch n dinner... do more walking than usual... then start from swimming? or jogging nearby ur house...sleep early too...drink more fruit juices for better digestion and eat more veg...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ahua2207 View Post
    Perhaps start from diet first, reducing carbo in ur lunch n dinner... do more walking than usual... then start from swimming? or jogging nearby ur house...sleep early too...drink more fruit juices for better digestion and eat more veg...
    Thanks for the tip!

  5. #5
    Have you tried the 10000 steps method? I've been using that with the help of a pedometer to keep track. I believe walking is really beneficial for the heart and waistline. While it may not burn as much as jogging, every little effort helps.

    I intend to take up a package with a slimming centre though. Not exactly overweight but intend to tighten my lumpy
    tummy before it's too late. :P The ultimate dream?

    To look like my idol here,heh.

    christy-beach-jpgchristy-chung-studio-pose-jpgchristy_chung-jpgchristy_red-gown-jpgchristy-yellow-swimsuit-jpg

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbride View Post
    Have you tried the 10000 steps method? I've been using that with the help of a pedometer to keep track. I believe walking is really beneficial for the heart and waistline. While it may not burn as much as jogging, every little effort helps.

    I intend to take up a package with a slimming centre though. Not exactly overweight but intend to tighten my lumpy
    tummy before it's too late. :P The ultimate dream?

    To look like my idol here,heh.

    christy-beach-jpgchristy-chung-studio-pose-jpgchristy_chung-jpgchristy_red-gown-jpgchristy-yellow-swimsuit-jpg
    The most gorgeous! Simply amazing figure.

  7. #7
    perhaps swimming and gyming often helps too. if you want to avoid tann perhaps swim in late evenings?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by leisa jovin View Post
    perhaps swimming and gyming often helps too. if you want to avoid tann perhaps swim in late evenings?
    Too bad there's no indoor swimming pool in Singapore.

    Someone asked how to get slim thighs. Do you think a weightloss girdle helps?

  9. #9
    London Weight Management is giving me a free trial.. Do you guys think is effective? Coz my photoshoot is coming up soon...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by happyern View Post
    London Weight Management is giving me a free trial.. Do you guys think is effective? Coz my photoshoot is coming up soon...
    One session will not help much. If you want sign up for their package. Then again how long do you have before your shoot? It is advised you go for one or two sessions max per week.

    Alternatively, you can try body shaper and girdle with me! Hehehe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. More wedding tips and information is coming your way ...
    By Wedding Tips in forum Wedding Tips and Guide
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-14-2017, 05:41 PM
  2. Time is running out... how to Lose weight??
    By Shirley555 in forum Wedding Services
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 04:37 PM
  3. How to lose weight for my big day within 2 months?
    By xiaoqi in forum Wedding and Solemnization Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 01:39 PM
  4. Time is running out... how to Lose weight??
    By Shirley555 in forum Wedding and Solemnization Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:58 PM
  5. Lose weight and Shape up!
    By sggirl in forum Wedding Marketplace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contact Us
If you have any problem posting, unable to login or not able to register, you can email us at admin@hipponetwork.com. We do our best to response within 24 hours. Click Here to visit KiasuBride for the latest wedding tips and venue reviews, the official wedding blog of WeddingForum.Sg to help you plan your wedding.

Find us on Facebook